1. Above average qualification* (B.Sc., [German] Diploma) in:
- Engineering (electrical engineering, energy management, process engineering, microsystems technology, mechanical engineering or environmental engineering) OR
- Natural sciences OR
- Applied life sciences (Forest or environmental sciences).
* = a CGPA/grade of 2.5 in the German grading system is required at least. Applications with CGPA/grade > 2.5 will not be considered for the selection process.
Please provide CGPA (even preliminary if study program not finished yet) and information about the grading system (minimum passing grade, maximum grade), if not already mentioned on the transcript of records.
2. Very good English language skills (TOEFL paper-based 600 points, computer-based 250 points, internet-based 100 points, IELTS band 7; TOEFL should not be older than 2 years)
For registration TOEFL test see: www.ets.org/bin/getprogram.cgi